- Print up posters using a recent photo, give details such as breed, age, sex, colour, what colour collar the dog is wearing and the area the dog was lost in. Place them in local shops,vet surgeries,pet shops etc.
- Phone & e-mail all your local rescue centres/pounds (you should also contact rescues & pounds in surrounding areas) Keep trying as pounds only keep dogs for 5 days and if they are not claimed they get put to sleep
- Ring your local Garda stations.
- Let the local vet surgeries know
- Advertise in local newspapers and parish notes.
- Advertise on the internet using the links on our resources page
* Please microchip your pet and place an id tag with your contact number on your pets collar so that if you lose your pet you can be re-united.