Morag is a beautiful female Collie just waiting to find her new home. She is not your typical high-energy collie, instead she likes the comfortable life and would make a real companion pet for any family. She is good with other dogs too. Morag is neutered and vaccinated and ready for rehoming right away
All of our animals are neutered/spayed, fully vaccinated and treated for worms and fleas before they leave for their new home. If you are interested in offering any of our animals their forever home, please contact us on 045-522929 or visit us at the shelter. We are open daily from 2-4pm.
Before considering adopting a dog please ensure you can honestly answer YES to the following:
- Can I commit to taking care and full responsibility of a pet for the next 10 – 12 years or for as long as they need?
- Can I commit to walking my dog every day?
- Can I commit to providing regular good quality food and water?
- Can I commit to providing a clean, safe environment?
- Will I treat my dog as part of the family without confinement or solitude – Dogs should not be left on their own for longer than 4 hours
- Can I commit to taking my dog to the Veterinarian on a regular basis?
- Will I make sure that my dog is always groomed, nails trimmed & teeth maintained?
- Will I ensure my dog is trained so he never becomes a danger to other animals or people?
- Am I willing to always clean up after my dog when I walk him?