Volunteers (aged 18+) needed for
- Dog walking at the shelter.
- Events (Open Day, Dog Shows, etc.)
- Fostering animals.
- Animal Care & Field Work
- Transport of injured animals
- Deliveries & collections
- Flag day and Supermarket collections
We need you to help us to help them. We would be delighted if you could help out. An hour of your time would mean so much to the lives of many animals.
Either fill out our online application form (18+ only) or download and post/email us the completed form and we will be in contact to discuss volunteering opportunities. We regret we cannot enter into any agreements by telephone.
Notice for Transition Year, Gaisce or Work Experience Students
Due to the high volume of people requesting these placements the following must be completed:
- All applications for the above must be made in writing by email or by normal post.
- All requests for these placements must be made at least 4 weeks in advance of the proposed placement.
- Prior to the agreed date we will send you a letter of authorisation, together with some basic guidelines.
Volunteer Application Form
If you are over 18 and would like to enquire about volunteering with Kildare Animal Foundation – fill in the form below. Alternatively you can download the volunteering form and send it in to us (see note for younger volunteers).